In any case, it is conceivable. In this way, let us see approaches to make sense of how you can do that, even you are utilising an iPhone running iOS 12.
- See for the contact’s most recently seen or online in the chat window.
- See for updates in the contact’s profile images or DP.
- Any messages sent to a contact who has blocked you will dependably indicate one check mark.
- Any endeavours to put a call through WhatsApp to the contact who may have blocked you will won’t experience.
- If all the above advances flops, at that point try to make a WhatsApp group with the contact you feel has you. If you are welcomed with a message saying you are not authorised to add this contact at that point you have been blocked without a doubt.