Here is a list of tools and services required by a programmer for coding workflow that I think should be part of everyone’s toolkit. you can building simple basic web application or large complex web applications, these tools should make your coding easier and increase productivity effectively.
App development tools for non programmers
The Web Developer or Programmer’s Toolkit
1. devdocs.io — Best API documentation for all popular programming languages and frameworks you know. Includes instant search and works offline too.
2. glitch.com — create your own web apps in the browser, import GitHub repos, use any NPM package or build on any popular frameworks and directly deploy to Firebase.
3. bundlephobia.com — quickly find the import cost (download size) of any package in the NPM registry. Or upload your package.json file to scan all dependencies in your project.
5. codeply.com — quickly build frontend responsive layouts with frameworks like Bootstrap, Materialize CSS and SemanticUI.
6. httpie.org — One of the common command-line tool that is useful for making HTTP requests to web servers and RESTful APIs. Almost as powerful as CURL and Wget but simpler.
7. regexr.com — A good tool for testing your regular expressions in the browser.
8. jex.im/regulex — Write any regular expression into the editor and get a visual representation of how the pieces work.
9. buildregex.com — Construct regular expressions visually.
Best tools for developers
10. explainshell.com — Type any Unix command and get a visual explanation of each flag and argument in the command.
11. tldr.ostera.io — Unix man pages are long and complex. This site offers practical examples for all popular Unix command without you having to dive into the man pages.
12. mockaroo.com — quickly generate dummy test data in the browser in CSV, JSON, SQL and other export formats.
13. jsdelivr.com — Serve any GitHub file or WordPress plugin through a CDN. Combine multiple files in a single URL, add “.min” to any JS/CSS file to get a minified version automatically. Also see unpkg.com.
Tools essential for programmers
15. wakatime.com — know exactly how long you spend coding with detailed metrics per file and even language. Integrates with VS Code, Sublime text, and all popular code editors.
18. curlbuilder.com — make your own CURL requests in the browser.
Tools for programmers
21. ngrok.com — Start a local web server, fire up ngrok, point to the port where the localhost is running and get a public URL of your tunnel.
22. codeshare.io — An online code editor for pair programming, live interviews with video conferences or for teaching code to students remotely.
25. Visbug — A must-have add-on for web developers that brings useful web design tools right in your browser. Available for Google Chrome and Firefox.
28. json.parser.online.fr — The only JSON parser you’ll ever need to analyze and beautify your complex JSON strings.
29. scrimba.com — Create your own programming screencasts in the browser or watch other developers code.code.
Best tools for programmers
30. katacoda.com — A training platform for software developers where anyone can create their own dedicated and interactive training environments.
Productivity tools for programmers
Collaboration tools for programmers
33. vim-adventures.com — The Vim text editor is hugely popular among programmers. The site will help you master the various key commands through a game.
35. Jsfiddle — Online editor allow to test HTML,CSS, JS and allow to add different JS and css CDN and other external link online.
36. Codepen — CodePen is a social development environment for front-end designers and developers. It’s the best place to build and deploy a website, show off your work and test your application. you can share apps online and fork to work by all.
I hope you get best tools for programmers. All these realy help you in development. So , All these are the best productivity tools for programmers. I know that people use only 2 or 3 tools but, if you experiement with other tools then, it will increase productivity i less time you can say : collaboration tools for programmers .
Thank You Share with Friends.